Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Do you feel like shouting "I feel great" from the rooftops?

Ask yourself, did you get up today and shout from the roof tops – Great!!! I am having a day when the releasing the potential in me and my team /family comes first or was your first thought bemoaning the entrapment of daily existence in your work or industry, Staffing, budgets, sales, markets etc All of this adds up to ageing ourselves early.

As an anti-ageing coach I encourage the power of positive self-talk. Looking at these statements are they true for you?

Nothing drains your energy more than having negative thoughts and emotions.

Generate your own powerhouse of excitement, confidence and enthusiasm.

Positive Self talk is the secret of all winners; Olympic athletes, top sales people etc so it can be for me too.

Be honest with yourself- authentic self; if you are unwell in spirit, physical or mental you will be unable to inspire yourself let alone others.

When you are having a day from hell are your beliefs and actions manifesting more of the same for you and others?



To get the change we have to be the change

Want more?
http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel_guide/8587/self_improvement_and_motivation/stop_scoring_own_goals.html

Thank you Arlene Quinn 0402272868 www.arlenequinn.assistsyou.com



I work with people who are contempating adding Antioxidants to their daily health routine

So what are antioxidants?
• They are compounds that prevent oxidation in food and the body.
• They are especially important in preventing the oxidation of polyunsaturated lipids in the cell membrane.
• Antioxidants donate electrons to electron-seeking molecules such as free radical molecules.

What are free radicals?

They are short-lived molecules that exist with an unpaired electron in their outer shell. They have an electron-seeking tendency to fill the missing space. This can be very destructive to electron-dense areas of a cell, such as the DNA and cell membranes. They are molecules that often are generated by breaking a chemical bond in which each breakdown product takes an electron. This yields two compounds, each having one unpaired electron in an end atom of the molecule.

G3 super fruit and/or LifePak together with Optimum Omega are the foundation for healthy living. www.ppp.mypharmanex.com gives you more details.

regardless of your decisions we are changed by exposing our minds to the possibilities of living a healthier life through suppliments - this poem comes to mind when ever I arrange for someone to take health ysteps through lifge gaol planning or adding suppliments to their diet.

I walk down the street
There is a deep hole in the pavement
I fall in
I am lost.. I am hopeless. It isn’t my fault
It takes forever to find a way out.

I walk down the street
There is a deep hole in the pavement; I pretend I do not see it
I fall in again.
I can’t believe I am in the same place.
But it isn’t my fault
It takes a long time to get out.

I walk down the same street
There is a deep hole in the pavement
I see it is there,
I still fall in, it’s a habit
My eyes are open
I know where I am
It is my fault
I get out immediately

I walk down the same street
There is a hole in the pavement
I walk around it

I walk down another street
http://niilm-walloffame.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-walk-down-street.html

No comments: