Wednesday, February 19, 2014

E- learning. Week 2 reflections

Today,I spent quite a bit of time going through the tasks for week 1 &2, having a play on setting up stuff on my course in the Moodle sandpit( this is an area where I get to play at making a course without anyone expect my fellow course attendees and Guy seeing it) Of course as with any trial and error learning I made mistakes first an then figured out where I went wrong. I still seem not to have got the hang of sending posts to people- so will end to speak to others to get that checked out before I go much further. The learning about Moodle in the course had some easy to use clips that went over how to use and info stuff that was much easier to understand then the text hyperlinks to Moodle. Guy was clear about what we have to work on for this and next week. So I had better actually figure out which of the 3 ideas I have for e- learning course I am going to settle on for the coursework and assignments. Got a bit lost at times however finished the quiz with a 57% however I need to do better cos the course marked me with an X and no badge!

No comments: