Sunday, March 16, 2014

E-learning experiences that link each other , and prepare for new roles

http://alltopstartups.com/2013/08/17/team-collaboration-apps/

come across this useful site with heaps of ideas on apps to use. I have spend time today on linked in , sorting out the various people I linked with at the Blended Learning conference last week.

Re E-learning course with SWIT I also spent time surfing sites for useful information for the team..I had a laugh at David in his fire uniform and couldn't help but add a quote about fires going out of control like rumours.  Note to self - must find a very funny photo.

In readiness for the State Senate election on 5th April I am a Polling station manager at Gooseberry Hill and a team leader at Shenton Park Hospital. I did some boring on line e- learning with text , some visual material on polling stuff and a MCQ for assessment. 
The worst bit was when I clicked on a view to see an image the MCQ was reset back to zero , and I had to keep going in and out checking the images were still the same! I'll report that one at the F2F training. This is me going crazy at that GRRRRRRR.

I also cleaned out some space as I start with Curtin Study Centre for Dementia this week, so need space in my mind and in my office. Katrina sent a link via linked in to set up me on the project so that externally when people search for me they will find the project.   

off to walk the dog now and recharge the batteries.

No comments: