Sunday, January 11, 2009

Setting yourself up for the next 90 days

Goal setting time is to be relished and enjoyed rather than avoided. Putting an intention out on paper is something less than 3% of the population ever do!!

I have looked back time and time again to see what I have written and in some shape or form it has all come to fruition.

This year I have set myself a huge stretch goal to have a residual income that replaces my temporary income and the scariness factor is +10 - I will be asking for help to achieve it so watch out everyone.

If you have not get set out your dreams on paper consider this if you could have your goal what benefits will you receive from achieving it?

Why is it important for you to realise the goal?

also write down the key obstacles and solutions

Now comes the key part - put down action steps, with target dates, and write a strong affirmation to be your mantra for each day

let me know how you go - Arlene

1 comment:

wells said...

Hi Arlene,

Thanks for the reminder to always consider the "why" behind our goals.

What a terrific goal you have set for yourself this year! I look forward to reading and hearing of your mini-triumphs along the way to achieving it.

Best wishes,

Steve Wells